All of us face some or the other stubborn beauty problems that we are sick and tired of dealing with. The available treatments are either time consuming or very costly. But, that does not mean you have to live with those problems. Believe me, it won’t cost you much to remove them from your life if you learn about these effective and easy benefits of baking soda.
#1 To Fights Blackheads
Have you been fighting with blackheads? Well, then your fight ends here. One of the effective beauty benefits of baking soda is the easy removal of blackheads without ending up with any scars.
- Boil a cup of water in a pan and switch off the gas.
- Hold your face over it, and cover your head with a towel for two minutes.
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda and clear water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your blackheads and massage the area gently for 30 seconds.
- Wash your face with cold water.
#2 To Deal With Stubborn Acne
How stubborn acne can be, only acne prone people can tell you. But, if you come to know about this benefit of baking soda the fight with acne will become much easier and less cumbersome.
- Prepare a smooth paste by mixing baking soda with water.
- Apply the mixture directly on the pimple affected area.
- Leave it there till it dries and wash it off with water.
- Apply moisturizer as baking soda can make your skin really dry.
- If you follow this method at least twice a week it should be sufficient.
#3 To Reduce Large Pores
Large pores bring a lot of problems and one of them is oily skin. But, did you know one of the beauty benefits of baking soda is that it helps you to reduce the large pores?
- Put two tablespoons of baking soda in a cup of water and mix them well.
- Wash your face with a face wash then splatter the baking soda-water mixture on your face.
- Wash your face again with cold water.
- Pat dry your face with a cotton t-shirt.
- This regime followed 2-3 times a week can bring the desired results in no time at all.
#4 To Whiten Your Teeth
There are so many beauty benefits of baking soda. Baking soda is almost a magical beauty product. It can also be used to whiten your teeth. And, who does not want pearly white teeth?
- Take a little amount of baking soda on your finger and brush your teeth with it.
- Clean your mouth with water.
- Now brush your teeth again with your toothpaste.
- Don’t do it more than once in a week.
#5 To Treat The Blemishes
Blemishes are one of the filthiest villains in the lives of busy women. But, the good news is baking soda can also treat blemishes.
- Make a smooth paste by mixing baking soda with lemon juice
- Wash your face to make sure there is no excess oil or dirt on your face before applying the paste on affected areas the face.
- Leave it there for 5 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Do it twice a week to notice positive results.
#6 To Cure The Rashes
Rashes are one of the most uncomfortable things that you can ever face, and the itchiness due to the rashes is definitely a nightmare. But, thank God we have baking soda to our rescue. One of the benefits of baking soda is that it cures the rashes very efficiently.
- Mix baking soda with coconut oil to get a smooth mixture.
- Put the mixture on the needed area.
- Let in sit there for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- This is bound to bring immediate relief.
#7 As A Face Scrub
If you want to achieve healthy and glowing skin, you must add scrubbing in your beauty routine. But, the harsh chemical present in scrubbers these days can damage your skin. Ditch those scrubbers and use baking soda as a scrubber. It clears the dead cells of your skin and makes it radiant.
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with the same amount of clear water.
- Add a tablespoon of honey in it.
- Massage your face gently with it in a circular motion for two minutes.
- Do it once or twice in a week for effective results.