Dry skin brings a lot of problems with it like itchiness, tight skin and worst of all it can bring fine lines. But, you don’t need to lose your sleep over that. There are some easy home remedies for dry skin that work like magic but do not cost much. Here we present the secret home remedies for dry skin that will help you to get a healthy skin in no time at all.
1. Mango-Honey-Olive Oil
This yummy fruit is one the most effective home remedies for dry skin. If you’re looking for a trouble-free solution, you have to try this. If you do this at least once a week, it will help you to get rid of dry skin.
- Split the pulp of a ripe mango and put it in a mixer till it’s smashed completely.
- Put a tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the mashed mango.
- Mix them well.
- Apply it on your face and wait till it dries.
- Rinse it well with cold water.
2. Coconut oil and Banana
These two easily available ingredients are all you need to make one of the best home remedies for dry skin.
- Smash a banana and mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil with it.
- Stir it well till you get a smooth mixture.
- Put the mask on your face evenly and wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water.
Do it twice a week for best results.
3. Lemon Juice and Mustard Oil
This is one of the most convenient home remedies for dry skin and does not require much effort.
- Put a few drops of lemon juice in mustard oil
- Wash your face with a face wash to make sure your skin is clean.
- Put it on your face before going to bed at night.
- Wash it off in the morning.
Follow this regime 2 to 3 times a week to see the difference.
We all know that oatmeal is a healthy food but you may not know oatmeal also helps to give you a healthy and glowing skin. If you’re searching for effortless home remedies for dry skin, this is what you’re probably looking for.
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a cup of oatmeal.
- Apply the mixture on your face evenly.
- Leave it on your face for 15 minutes to get it dry.
- Rinse your face with water.
5. Gram Flour-Turmeric- Milk
Gram Flour Face Pack has Vitamin C in it which is great for skin. It’s not only one of the greatest home remedies for dry skin; it is a great remedy to achieve glowing skin too. Also, turmeric helps with acne and milk nourishes the skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and a half cup of milk.
- Stir them well till it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Apply it all over your face.
- Leave it on your face till it dries. Generally, it takes less than half an hour.
- Wash your face well with lukewarm water.
This regime followed 2 times a week is sufficient to notice results.
6. Egg-Olive Oil- Rose Water
This face mask will fight with dry skin and blemishes to give you a glowing, flawless, healthy looking skin. All you need is 10 minutes of the day. If you use this easy home remedy to treat your dry skin every other day, you will get the perfect skin you’ve always desired.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg white and put it in a clean bowl.
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of rose water in the egg yolk.
- Stir them well to mix them evenly.
- Apply it all over your face and make sure it dries completely on your face.
- After 10-15 minutes to rinse your face with water.
7. Chocolate Pack
Chocolate is yummy and it is one of the most effective home remedies for dry skin. To achieve a soft and glowing skin, this can be your one stop solution.
- Mix 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder with equal amount of honey.
- Mix them till you get a smooth mixture.
- Cover your face with the mixture.
- Wait till it dries completely on your face.
- Wash your face off with a face wash.
All the best!!!