Every woman dreams of shiny and thick tresses. A number of factors such as pollution, climate, heredity, stress, anxiety, ageing, and hormonal imbalance could lead to loss of heavy chunks of hair that is depressing and embarrassing. Hair gives you confidence; do you want your confidence back? Have you been trying to look for a solution to fix your constant hair loss permanently? Then look no more. We have for you very cost effective home remedies that can help you control hair fall.
1. Aloe Vera to Control Hail Fall
Aloe Vera gel is a magical remedy. It helps you to fight several skin problems and helps with the hair fall It also facilitates speedy hair growth.
- Wash your hair with your favourite shampoo.
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel by cutting it. Or, you may use Aloe Vera gel from the market to reduce your effort.
- Take the gel on your hand and rub it gently on your scalp and hair.
- Keep it on for at least half an hour.
- After thirty minutes wash your hair with cold water.
- Follow this procedure a minimum of thrice a week and you will notice significant change in your hair fall pattern.
2. Sour Curd to Stop Hair Fall
Sour curd is an excellent component that helps you control hair fall and helps your hair to grow volume. It also makes sure that you get smooth and shiny hair like the ones in your dreams.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sour curd with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Apply the mask all over your head and hair.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water carefully. Make sure there is no curd leftover on your hair.
- Follow this regime at least twice a week for best results.
3. Coconut Oil to Fight Hair Fall
Coconut oil is a natural conditioner. It ensures that your hair gets enough protein. Protein makes hair stronger and grows faster. It is a good hair volume enhancer. The quality of your hair will significantly improve with coconut oil.
- Warm up a little coconut oil for a few seconds.
- Apply it all over your hair and scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently for a minute or two
- Leave it on overnight or at least an hour before you shower.
- Wash it off with a shampoo of your choice
- Oil your hair at least twice a week for smooth, shiny and thick hair literally in no time.
4. Onion Juice to Reduce Hair Fall
Onions are very rich in Sulphur. Sulphur helps you to achieve stronger, shinier and longer hair.
- Chop 1 big onion and extract its juice.
- Apply the onion juice on your scalp and massage gently. Make sure your nails do not scratch the scalp in the process.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Just wash your hair with a shampoo.
- Do it 2-3 times in a week to achieve the best results.
5. Hibiscus to Control Hair Fall
There are multiple benefits of using the hibiscus therapy. It not only helps to control hair fall but also helps to keep grey hair at bay and cleans dandruff from your scalp completely.
- Crush a few hibiscus flowers at first.
- Mix a little coconut oil to get a paste like substance.
- Apply it on your scalp and hair as well.
- Wait till the mask dries completely.
- Rinse your hair gently with a mild shampoo.
- Follow this regime 6-8 times a month and believe me you are sorted.
6. Egg-Olive Oil Hair Mask
Do you want to control hair fall in a short period of time without much hassle? Do you want your hair strong and long like lasses in the movies? If your answer is yes then the egg-olive oil hair mask is the right remedy for you.
- Mix a tablespoon of olive oil with white of an egg.
- Stir it really well until you get a jelly-like mixture.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Let it sit on your head for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Do it at least twice a week for desired results
7. Green Tea to Reduce Hair Fall
Green Tea works like magic. It can be your best friend to control hair fall. It boosts metabolism that helps in hair fall reduction.
- You will need 2-4 tea bags (green tea) depending on the length of your hair.
- Take 3-4 cups of sizzling hot water in a bowl.
- Dip the bags of green tea in the bowl.
- Leave the bags of green tea in the water till the water reaches the room temperature.
- Now you have to take out the tea bags and apply the water as a conditioner after shampooing your hair.
- Keep it on for a good 15 minutes
- Then Rinse it off with cold water
- Do this twice a week for best results.
All the very best!!!